Love Song Oleh Five For Fighting

Five For Fighting
Love Song

Put away your tears and your sleepy eyes
Put away that bullshit, Big boys they don't cry to their mama's
:She'll be back soon
Put away your raincoat and make your bed
Take another bullet right to your head
We're going on a picnic and we'll get there soon

She says:Maybe it's over
He say's: there's plenty more fish in the sea
I say: Don't go away from me:

Put away your dinner and have a snack
Tie your little brother up in a sack now
We're moving to the country and we'll get there soon (she says)

Pack up all the things that you don't deserve
Take another swing: Here comes a curve ball
I bet you can't hit it cause you'll swing to soon

She says:Maybe it's over
He say's: there's plenty more fish in the sea
I say: Don't go away:
Don't go away
Please don't go away from me:

Take those damn pictures off that shelf
Put away your mommy you don't need her
I found you a new one: she'll be here soon

She says:my God it's over
He say's: I found another fish in the sea
I say: why me?
Why me?
Why me?
Why is it me?
0 Komentar untuk "Love Song Oleh Five For Fighting"

Back To Top