Peace of Me Oleh Ashlee Simpson

Peace of Me
Ashlee Simpson

On a Monday I am waiting
On a Tuesday I am fading
And by Wednesday I can't sleep
Then the phone rings
I hear you
In the darkness
It's a clear view
Because you've come to rescue me

Fall...with you I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath
I hope it lasts

(Chorus)

Oh...
It feels like I can finally rest my head on something real
And I like the way that feels
Oh...
It's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself
And I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, Pieces of me 2x

I am moody
Messy
I get restless
Till I'm senseless
And you never seem to care

Fall...sometimes I fall so fast
When I hit that bottom, crash, your all I have

How do you know everything I'm about to say
Am I that obvious
As if it's written on my face
I hope it never goes away

On a Monday I am waiting
And by Tuesday I am fading
Into your arms
So I can breath

(Chorus 2x)
0 Komentar untuk "Peace of Me Oleh Ashlee Simpson"

Back To Top