english cuap cuap



Never Say English is Scary


Honestly, I don’t know what will I talk here. I feel speechless. Cause what??  Well, for me writing or talking in English language, make me confuse and little think how to arrange the sentences, what the vocabulary, how about grammar,,, Ohhh I afraid to do mistake. No more, English is scary (shouted). Even I feel desperate and often moan. But now I try to express what I want to expressing, no excuse to afraid with English. I must not about grammar, etc. The important for me is my opponent talker understand what I say and I can communication with other by English. And now I have new princip about English, “ You Can Cause Familiar”. We never know do we can speak English or not if we never speak English up and not familiar say that.
 English is attractive, why? Don’t you know? My Lecturer Dr. Nasril Nasir, In one semester he ever go to abroad more than once cause has language English skill. Can you imagine that? It is very-very fabulous, marvelous, so enchanting. Oh I back speechless. Maybe what I say too superfluous, but that is the reality. By English we like around the world. Maybe that is Mr. Nas ever feel. Now I getting new spirit based on Mr. Nasril experience and find wish new that nothing is impossible. “No Wait the Chance is Come but attempt to Make The Chance be a Miracle “. It is so sweet. I was so interested when I was follow the seminar about How to Get a Scholarship. It tells us, the priority modal is English skill and minimal score of TOEFL is 500.
 Early, I desperate, but start from now I promise I’ll never moan. Nothing is Impossible, I can be. I must study hard. I believe all students want it. So am I. I firmly want it. May be study abroad by scholarship is my other greatest dreaming,  beside make my parents proud of me and present many achieve while I studying in Andalas University. I will regret if my parents are disappointed. I will pray to God and hope the God make my dreaming be come true. I attempt to never turn away from God. Yeah “ Pray and Try “. I never forget with this sentence. But do you know? Behind the all, I need your available and your support. Never turn away from me.
0 Komentar untuk "english cuap cuap"

Back To Top